GBI: Too much Benadryl caused UGA student’s death | www.ajc.com


The death of University of Georgia student found last month in a creek has been ruled a suicide, the GBI said Wednesday.

Rebecca Elaine Greene, 22, died from a combination of environmental hypothermia and severe intoxication from diphenhydramine, the main ingredient in Benadryl, according to Dr. Kris Sperry, the state’s chief medical examiner.

Greene, of Brunswick, was found Nov. 19 in a creek on The Plaza in west Athens, the morning after she was last seen alive, according to police.

via GBI: Too much Benadryl caused UGA student’s death | www.ajc.com.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s